As the country enters the lifting of restrictions, we will still be doing all we can to make sure our customers feel safe and comfortable in their visit to Ozone.
Our senior Rink Management Team will be continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the Government and Public Health England and are committed to making the right decisions.
The following processes will still be in place:
- All bookings secured online
- Cashless environment
- Staff will be encouraged to continue to wear face coverings when dealing with the public in close proximity
- Customers can still wear face coverings if they wish to do so
- Retention of perspex screens for staff and visitors at reception and the bar counter
- Hand sanitiser stations located throughout ozone for staff and public use
- Enhanced staff cleaning regime of all surfaces at regular intervals throughout the working day
- All staff to be fully trained in COVID-19 protocol
Public messages still to be displayed throughout the rink
- Practical use of all changing room facilities
- Limitations of participants on the ice at any one time in line with official guidance